Crane Pro Services
Crane & Hoist Servicing - In accordance with PUWER98 Regulations.
Crane Pro offer a comprehensive service when it comes to planned preventative maintenance. Our vehicles are fully equipped to deal with the majority of situations we may encounter.
You can rest assured that when we service your lifting gear it will be completed to the highest standards and include all of the necessary lubricants to maintain your crane or hoist at full operating capacity. Please click here to view the PUWER98 Regulations.
All of our replacement parts are sourced from within the UK from reputable suppliers.
Our service schedule includes but is not limited to:
- Visual inspection and adjustment of hoisting and travel brakes.
- Visual inspection of gearbox components and top up lubricant levels.
- Visual inspection & lubrication of load-ropes and chains.
- Visual inspection of machinery structural components (not NDT) for stress fractures or deformation.
- Visual inspection and wear monitoring where requested of wheels, pulleys, diverter sheaves, rope drums, rope guides and other moving components.
- Lubrication to all moving parts where grease nipples or auto-lube systems are fitted.
- Visual inspection to all electrical switchgear, screw terminals, festoon cables, fixed power and distribution cables.
- Visual inspection of control pendants / stations